Thursday, June 16, 2011

Facebook Anonymous?

I know this is off the topic of marriage, but I wanted to share a dilemma that I face and I suspect many others share as well. I'm a Facebook addict! I can't stop myself from checking in several times a day. I can't pinpoint when it started, but I'm sure I'm addicted. I'm thinking that we should have a 'Facebook Anonymous' page here. I will start, but I need your support to continue. I am not going to even peek at Facebook for the rest of the day. That's a promise and I will hold to it.....if I can. I will report back to you tomorrow if I succeeded or  failed. Will you join me in your own way? You can offer support or admit to being an addict yourself. Help! I feel the need to peek.............No, I have to be strong..........peek! no! please peek? be strong.......

No comments:

Post a Comment