Friday, June 17, 2011

I am in control of Facebook!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Okay, it's only one afternoon and evening. BUT I did not look at my Facebook page during that time. I did open it up this morning to find 15 comments that I had to answer. Now I am going to do without for the rest of the day. I hope this gets easier.

Facebook, Facebook,
I really want to look
Facebook, Facebook,
Boy you got me hooked!

I want to know what is going on in my cyber-place! Who is looking for me? What is new? Any new pictures? I want to know what is going on in my absence. Will anyone notice I'm not there as often?  I don't really know these people! I'm starting to gain control over Facebook. Will I last? Hmmmmmmmmm.......I so wanted to share a good quote I heard today. Well, if I remember it tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment